Here we come up with another interesting article related to Vodafone i.e. Vodafone APN Settings. In our earlier blog posts we have covered various articles like USSD Code to check Vodafone Offer, Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer, Check Vodafone number, Vodafone Loan Code number , Reliance Jio Apn Settings for high speed internet etc ..
Now here comes another article on APN Settings i.e Vodafone GPRS APN Settings for best internet speed.
General Packet Radio Service [ GPRS ] is a wireless internet Protocol which plays significant role in transmitting information between mobile phones. For your 2G/3G/4G mobile phone GPRS & APN settings is a must to configure internet connection.
If you are facing issues related to internet and network settings, then its better to request GPRS settings from your network operator [ Vodafone ].
You can seek GPRS settings from Vodafone through multiple ways i.e by sending SMS message from your mobile number & through online. We will explain you complete details on how to get Vodafone GPRS settings on your mobile phone.
Vodafone Internet settings [ GPRS & APN ] through SMS
Straightforward you can get GPRS settings on your mobile by sending SMS from your Vodafone number in the predefined format.
SMS ALL to 199
- Once you send SMS from your Vodafone Sim ,you will get receive GPRS settings on your number.
- Save the GPRS settings as default to access high internet speed on your number.
- Now restart you Mobile and GPRS settings would be configured automatically.
- USSD Code to Activate Vodafone Missed Call Service
- Activate & Configure Caller Tune on your Vodafone Number
- Vodafone Prepaid Special Offers Check USSD Code
- Transfer Balance between two Vodafone Numbers
- Reliance JIO USSD Codes
- BSNL Talktime Credit & Loan Code Number
Configure Vodafone APN Settings on your 2G/3G/4G Mobile phone Manually
You can configure APN settings on your Vodafone mobile by entering the values given below in the specified fields. For Vodafone internet settings , Vodafone Live, Vodafone MMS configuring APN settings exactly is very crucial. Just follow the below mentioned procedure to apply new APN settings.
Firstly go to settings in your mobile phone and find mobile Networks.
Under the mobile network, you can see APN Settings. Click on it to create new Access Point Name.
Now enter the below given data and restart your phone to adapt the changes.
Setting Name Value
- Operator Vodafone
- APN www
- Access Number *99***1#
- Username [blank]
- Password [blank]
- Authentication Type normal
- Proxy off/Disable
- Proxy address [blank]
- Port [blank]
- Data Bearer PACKET DATA
- DNS1 [blank]
- DNS2 [blank]
That’s it. You successfully configured new Vodafone APN settings on your Mobile Phone.
Still if you are facing any issues with internet connection, then the next available option is to call Vodafone customer care. Vodafone executives are available 24/7 to guide you.
If you find this article on Vodafone 4g internet setting useful , please do let us know in the comments section.
- How to Check IMEI Number of any phone?International Mobile Equipment Identity, IMEI for short, is a unique identifier for your smartphone. You won’t find any two mobile […]
- Vodafone Number Offer Check Code | Prepaid Special OffersAre you a Vodafone User looking for exiting offers on your number ? Are your a Vodafone prepaid user or […]
- BSNL DND [ How to Activate Do Not Disturb on your BSNL Mobile Number] DND statusAre you getting calls from various companies promoting their products & Schemes ? Without your prior approval these telecom companies […]
- Airtel DND Service [ Activate & Deactivate Do Not Disturb on Airtel Prepaid & Postpaid]Are you a Airtel Subscriber [ Prepaid or postpaid doesn’t matter ] ? then it’s quite common that you are […]
- Reliance Jio APN Settings [ Configure JIO 4G internet Settings ]Jio APN Settings : Reliance Jio is India’s fastest 4G internet Service Provider and we all know it is fact . […]