Reliance Jio which has created ripples in telecom industry with its launch has successfully increased its subscriber base to 300 Millions. With its High speed 4g Internet speed & unlimited voice call’s feature it has attained the top spot among its competitors.
In our preceding blog posts we have covered many tutorials on Reliance Jio i.e. Porting Jio sim number to another network, Check your own Jio Number, Jio Balance & Internet Data transfer etc.
Here on this page we will cover JIO USSD Codes to check every minute thing i.e. checking jio current plan, Checking Jio Data balance, activating 4g data on Jio sim, USSD code to check best jio offers and many more.
Reliance Jio USSD Codes 2019
Searching for USSD Codes of a telecom network is common as the leading network operators other than Reliance JIO i.e. Airtel, Vodafone Idea, BSNL, Telenor, Aircel has planned and created customised USSD Codes for its users.
Reliance jio, till date has not created/started USSD service.
Only way JIO User can check the services related to their JIM Sim Card is through MyJIO App.
MyJio App is no lesser than USSD Code service. Infact it is even more simpler to check information related to JIO Services just by logging into Myjio App.
With MYJio app, you can check main account balance, Jio Data balance, Jio Validity, Jio best offers on your number ,activating jio caller tune, whatnot everything related to your Jio sim card.
In my opinion, there is no need of launching JIO USSD codes service, as MYJio App is the efficient & effective way to check the service details.
JIO USSD Codes to check Balance, Validity, Plan 2019
Login to My Jio App. Don’t have MyJio App on your Mobile? Then you can download it from Google play store [ if you are android user] or ios store if you are iPhone User.
- By login to MyJio app, you can track every real time data associated with your JIM Sim Card.
- Once you Sign in MYJIO App, on the homepage of the App, you can check JIO High Speed internet data balance on the screen.
- You can see the JIO Plan Validity Information & Best JIO Offers on your prepaid number.
- You can check your own Jio Mobile Number using Myjio App.
If you are a Jiofi user, then login to Myjio App using Jiofi Id & Password.
Click on “My Plans”, to check the complete information of active plans, validity.
- Activate & Set Jio Hello Tune on Your Mobile Number
- Reliance Jio 4g data Balance check using USSD codes
- Activate & Setup Idea Caller Tune on your Prepaid Number
- Vodafone India Customer care Toll Free Number
- Airtel USSD Codes to check data Balance
- BSNL USSD Codes list for number check,Data Balance
JIO SMS Codes 2019
There are few JIO SMS Codes, which JIO has started for its users i.e. for activating JIO Caller Tune on your prepaid & postpaid number, For checking Balance on Jio Number.
SMS Code to Activate JIOTune : SMS JT to 56789
Checking Data / Voice Balance : SMS BAL to 199
If you have any queries regarding JIO USSD Codes / facing issues with MyJio App then you can call Reliance jio All India Toll Free Customer care Number.
Jio Customer care executive team are available 24X7 at your service. So any inquiry related to Jio USSD codes & other Jio services, you can get in contact with them.