Reliance Jio is unquestionably the fastest internet service provider with unlimited calls to its mobile users , that too at cheap price . After the launch of JIO , all the remaining telecom operators like Airtel ,Vodafone , Idea & BSNL were forced to cut down the tariff rates .
Can you ever imagine Unlimited Talktime & 1.5 GB 4G data for Rs 399 on your mobile number for 84 Days ? Reliance Jio has made it possible and now other telecom services are following Reliance jio’s foot print.
What exactly is Balance Transfer ?
Balance Transfer between two numbers is not a new service , it has been in the market for a long time . Airtel , Vodafone & Idea are providing balance transfer services to its users .
Balance Transfer is nothing but , you can transfer existing Talktime balance or Internet data balance from your mobile sim to another mobile number .
Balance Transfer is possible only between the mobile numbers of same network . You cannot transfer internet balance from Vodafone SIM to Airtel SIM & Idea Talktime Balance to BSNL SIM .
- Activate or Deactivate JioTunes on your Jio Number with JioSaavn
- Check Reliance Jio 4G Data Balance with USSD codes
- Port Jio Sim to Vodafone-Idea , Airtel or Bsnl
- All Networks [ Airtel Idea Vodafone Jio ] Code to Check own Mobile Number
- Jio Customer Care Number [ All States & All Cities ]
Inorder to use this Balance Transfer facility on your mobile number ? make sure the sender or receiver of talktime balance must be of same network . You can send Jio Talktime balance to another jio number , transfer jio Internet balance to another Jio SIM holder , but not to Airtel or Vodafone users.
JIO Balance Transfer [ Send Talktime & Internet balance between two Jio Numbers ]
Earlier on our blog we have covered “Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer “ .. If you are a Vodafone user , you can read it once .
Most common query I have been listening for the past few months ..” Is it possible to Transfer Balance from one Jio Number to another Jio Number sim ? “ ..Even i was anxious to know , whether JIO to JIO balance transfer is possible ? ..Let’s see.
We have done extensive research about Jio Balance Transfer feature and examine various blogs who have cover “ JIO Balance Transfer USSD Code “ topic.
Most of the blogs have given wrong information on “Jio Balance Transfer code “..
From our investigation we came to know that “ JIO Balance Transfer is not POSSIBLE “.
JIO has not launched any service on Balance transfer till date . There are no JIO USSD Codes for balance Transfer . We cannot send balance between jio Numbers using MYJIO App.
We will update on this page , once JIO has launched Balance transfer service .
So our conclusion “ Jio to Jio Balance transfer is not possible “..And no “USSD Codes exits for sending Jio Balance “
- How to Check IMEI Number of any phone?International Mobile Equipment Identity, IMEI for short, is a unique identifier for your smartphone. You won’t find any two mobile […]
- Vodafone Number Offer Check Code | Prepaid Special OffersAre you a Vodafone User looking for exiting offers on your number ? Are your a Vodafone prepaid user or […]
- BSNL DND [ How to Activate Do Not Disturb on your BSNL Mobile Number] DND statusAre you getting calls from various companies promoting their products & Schemes ? Without your prior approval these telecom companies […]
- Airtel DND Service [ Activate & Deactivate Do Not Disturb on Airtel Prepaid & Postpaid]Are you a Airtel Subscriber [ Prepaid or postpaid doesn’t matter ] ? then it’s quite common that you are […]
- Reliance Jio APN Settings [ Configure JIO 4G internet Settings ]Jio APN Settings : Reliance Jio is India’s fastest 4G internet Service Provider and we all know it is fact . […]