BSNL a government of India owned telecom network , stands top in the list . Here on this page we are going to discuss about BSNL Balance Transfer feature . Like other Telecom Networks BSNL has expanded its wings in terms of service to retain lost customers . One such service is BSNL to BSNL Balance Transfer Service . Other telecom networks like Airtel , Vodafone Idea , Reliance Jio etc are also providing this service to its users .
In Our previous blog post , we have covered interesting articles on JIO to JIO Balance transfer , Just go through it Once .
BSNL Balance Transfer facility is for prepaid users who don’t have sufficient balance in their account to make calls . We can easily transfer Talk time between two BSNL SIM’s of same Telecom circle .
BSNL Balance transfer Number & Code [ Prepaid Users ]
Let me explain the use of BSNL Mobile Talktime Transfer feature with an example .
For suppose you are out of talktime, and you need to make a emergency Call to your friend or relative from you personal number .
In such scenario , you have two options to use your BSNL Mobile Number . Either you have to take BSNL Talktime Loan or you have to transfer balance from your friends BSNL Mobile Number.
We will cover about BSNL Loan Code numbers in our next article.
Next Available option is to Send balance from your friends BSNL Number to your BSNL SIM.
How to Transfer BSNL TalKTime as Gift to Another BSNL Number ?
BSNL users who are willing to transfer balance , have to activate the service first “ Gifting of talktime” .
Send as SMS to 54455 in the pattern given below.
REGISTER PTOP to 54455
Once you the send the SMS , you will get 6 Digit password through SMS on your Number.
Now you to Make use this 6 digit Passcode to Transfer Talktime between two Numbers .
Send SMS to 54456 [ chargeable ]
“GIFT MobileNO AMOUNT PASSWORD ] to 54456
For suppose you are sending 50 Rs to a number 9440XXXXXX then the format should be
GIFT 9440XXXXXX 50 PASSWORD to 54456[ Here the password is the 6 digit number which you have received on your BSNL Number].
BSNL Balance Requirements [ terms & conditions ].
- You can only transfer Balance between two BSNL Numbers [ You cannot transfer balance from BSNL to Vodafone , BSNL to Airtel , BSNL to Jio ].
- Two BSNL Numbers must be from same telecom circle [ If you BSNL sim is from Telangana & you friends BSNL number is from Uttar Pradesh , then you are not eligible for Balance Transfer ]
- BSNL Subscribers must be atleast 1 Month old to use this Service.
- You can transfer up to Rs 200 as Gift Talktime to your Friends BSNL Number.
For more information about BSNL Balance Transfer facility please call BSNL Customer care number. They will assist you on this or provide better solution for you incase of emergency.
- How to Check IMEI Number of any phone?International Mobile Equipment Identity, IMEI for short, is a unique identifier for your smartphone. You won’t find any two mobile […]
- Vodafone Number Offer Check Code | Prepaid Special OffersAre you a Vodafone User looking for exiting offers on your number ? Are your a Vodafone prepaid user or […]
- BSNL DND [ How to Activate Do Not Disturb on your BSNL Mobile Number] DND statusAre you getting calls from various companies promoting their products & Schemes ? Without your prior approval these telecom companies […]
- Airtel DND Service [ Activate & Deactivate Do Not Disturb on Airtel Prepaid & Postpaid]Are you a Airtel Subscriber [ Prepaid or postpaid doesn’t matter ] ? then it’s quite common that you are […]
- Reliance Jio APN Settings [ Configure JIO 4G internet Settings ]Jio APN Settings : Reliance Jio is India’s fastest 4G internet Service Provider and we all know it is fact . […]