Internet has become a necessity. Smartphones have made it possible to access high-speed internet whenever and wherever required. As a prepaid telecom customer in India, you definitely check your internet balance at least once in a day. For that you require dialing in the internet or mobile data balance check USSD code from your smartphone relevant to the telecom operator that is providing you services. These mobile data balance check codes are extremely important especially for a new user. In this post, we are providing you all network SIM internet balance check codes at one place.
Airtel Internet Balance Check USSD Codes
Airtel is one of the preferred telecom service provider and has got a large user base under its hood. It is very easy to check Airtel internet balance. Simply dial *121*51# from your smartphone and select the relevant option.
Vodafone Internet Balance Check USSD Codes
You can check Vodafone internet balance by simply dialing *111*2*2# from your smartphone.
- Vodafone to Vodafone Talktime & Internet Balance Transfer
- Activate & Deactivate Vodafone DND Service on your Number
- Vodafone Missed Call Service USSD Code
- Activate & Set Caller Tune on your Vodafone Mobile Number
- Vodafone Customer Care Number Bangalore & Mumbai
Idea Mobile Data Balance Check USSD Codes
If you are an Idea prepaid customer, you can check Idea mobile data or internet balance by simply dialing *125#.
- Idea Number Check Code to Know own Mobile Number
- Setup Idea Caller Tune on Your Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Number
- Idea Customer Care Number Hyderabad,Chennai & Other Cities
- Idea Call & Data Balance Loan Code Number
Jio Mobile Data Balance Check USSD Codes
Jio, upon its launch, created a storm in the telecom sector that still refuses to die down. Premium high-speed internet at affordable rates has made Jio gather a large number of subscribers under its hood overtaking major telecom players in the country.
In order to check your Jio balance/talk-time, you can simply dial *333# from your Jio mobile. If you wish to check 4G data usage on your Jio number, you simply require dropping an SMS. Send MBAL to 55333.
- Activate DND Service on JIO prepaid & postpaid no.
- Reliance JIO USSD codes updated List
- Jio Toll Free Customer Care Toll Free No. Delhi Kolkata
- Jio Balance Transfer USSD Code
BSNL Mobile Data Balance Check USSD Codes
It is very simply to check mobile data balance on BSNL. Dial *123# and select the relevant option. In order to check BSNL GPRS data balance dial *123*10# and if you wish to check BSNL GPRS pack balance then dial *123*8#.
These were the mobile data balance check USSD Codes for the major telecom operators. Please note that the USSD codes keep on changing from time to time. Hence, if you happen to notice that any of the USSD code mentioned above is not giving the desired result, please inform us of the same in the comments section provided below and we will have the same updated for you.
- How to Check IMEI Number of any phone?International Mobile Equipment Identity, IMEI for short, is a unique identifier for your smartphone. You won’t find any two mobile […]
- Vodafone Number Offer Check Code | Prepaid Special OffersAre you a Vodafone User looking for exiting offers on your number ? Are your a Vodafone prepaid user or […]
- BSNL DND [ How to Activate Do Not Disturb on your BSNL Mobile Number] DND statusAre you getting calls from various companies promoting their products & Schemes ? Without your prior approval these telecom companies […]
- Airtel DND Service [ Activate & Deactivate Do Not Disturb on Airtel Prepaid & Postpaid]Are you a Airtel Subscriber [ Prepaid or postpaid doesn’t matter ] ? then it’s quite common that you are […]
- Reliance Jio APN Settings [ Configure JIO 4G internet Settings ]Jio APN Settings : Reliance Jio is India’s fastest 4G internet Service Provider and we all know it is fact . […]