Forgot your Airtel Phone Number ? Want to Check your own Airtel Number ? If yes..this blog post is for you. If you have landed on this page without your knowledge or if you are a subscriber of Other telecom operators like Vodafone, Idea, Reliance Jio, Bsnl etc then go through the below articles, through which you can learn How to check your own Mobile number, Idea Number check code , Vodafone number check USSD codes etc.
If you are a new Airtel subscriber and have taken new Airtel prepaid Sim card , then obviously it takes some time for you to remember your phone number.
You can check & know the phone number related to Airtel Sim card through multiple ways i.e. by using Airtel App & by Airtel USSD Code.
Here on this page we are going to explain how to check Airtel number online through App & Check Airtel Number using USSD Code.
- How to Check IMEI Number of Any Phone ?
- Check Airtel Broadband Data Usage Online
- Idea Balance Transfer USSD Code to Share Talktime Balance
- BSNL Talktime & Data Loan Code Number
- Activate Airtel Missed Call Alert Service on your Number
How to Check Your own Airtel Number with Airtel App ?
This Trick works fine with Smartphone Users [ Android & iPhone ]. Just download Airtel App on your Mobile. Here is the download Link : https://www.airtel.in/airtel-thanks-app
- After downloading and installing Airtel Thanks App on your phone, you can conveniently check your own Airtel Number. Apart from checking phone number , you can avail multiple services provided by Airtel Thanks App i.e. Recharges, Bill Payments , Live TV & Banking.
- After Successful installation of Airtel Thanks App on your Mobile, Login to the App .
- One the Home page of the Airtel App you can see your Own Airtel Mobile Number.
- Even you can see the Your Plan Validity and Data Usage of your Airtel Sim Card.
Check & Know Your Own Airtel Number Using USSD Code
Another Simple way to check to my Airtel number [ own No. ] is using USSD Codes. Those who are not comfortable using internet or who are not using Smartphones , this is the best way to know your Airtel Number. USSD Code is nothing but a Unique code provided by the Telecom operator for its user to know about its services.
Airtel Sim Card Number Check Code : *282# or *121*1#
Just Dial above given Airtel Check code from your mobile keypad. With in Few Seconds you will get SMS on your number.
For Both Airtel Prepaid & Postpaid Subscribers , above given methods work.
Above mentioned Check code works only for Airtel . If you are a Vodafone subscriber, Idea, Reliance jio & Bsnl subscriber then the USSD codes would be different.
You need not worry , We will cover all the Number check codes related to every telecom operator in India.
If you don’t want to find your airtel number on your own or if you have any queries on checking own Airtel Mobile Number, then the next best option is to call Airtel Customer Care 121.
Airtel Customer Care Executives are available 24X7 for you to help. You can simply call them and tell them about the issue you are facing.